To save you the time of wading through thousands of $8 bins of protein powder, we’re actively tracking Amazon’s Prime Day products to find you the best stuff, at actual discounts.
- Thule Urban Glide, (when using your Prime credit card): We’ve written about the Thule before. It is, hands-down, one of the best jogging strollers for the money.
- JayBird x3: These babies are sweatproof, wireless, and have solid reviews. They are currently as cheap at they’ve ever been.
- Garmin Fenix 3: Don’t need the full fanciness of Garmin’s new Fenix 5? The 3-series has excellent reviews, and is perfect for runners looking to upgrade their watch game at a cheaper price.
- Polar M200 Running Watch with Wrist-Based Heart-Rate. Many runners on Finishers Club love the M200, and the price (for the red version) is nearly as low as it’s ever been.
- New Balance Men’s 510v3 Trail Running Sneakers. Yep, these sick sneaks are a great value.
- New Balance Women’s Zante v3. These sweet kicks have excellent reviews, plus awesome colors, pluuuus free returns just in case they are slightly less than awesome. Not that you’ll need it.
- Run Fast. East Slow. Amazon is running a $5-off-$15 promo today (PRIMEBOOKS17). So use those extra $5 to do something awesome, like buy a half-pound of quinoa.